Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 3 : Using Once A Week Deodorant

I know of someone who has bad body odour in her defense she says it's her biological weapon. True enough, it could kill anything and anyone a mile away. Good news for her, Once A Week deodorant can help with her problem.

Today is Day 3 and so far so good. No smell. Like experimented yesterday, the deodorant keeps your underarms odourless with the help of frequent bathing. Which is good, so those who plans to skip bathing can think again.

This automatically gets everyone to adhere the importance of hygiene and cleanliness. Though now I'm getting used to the fact that I don't need to use deodorant frequently, I just hope I don't forget to applied it at the end of the week. I doubt I might coz I'm updating about it regularly.

Tomorrow would be Day 4 and I'll keep you guys posted on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment