Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finding fitting clothes

Having proportionate body is horrid when you need to purchase new sets of clothes. Having shoulders the size ‘S’ and waist the size ‘M’. If you try to fit into ‘S’, it makes you look fat exposing your love handles that only your husband might find it beautiful. Fitting into ‘M’ makes you look sloppy, as the shoulders look loose.

Where do you find clothes that actually fit you? Well, last December during Malaysia’s Year End Sale, I stepped into Isetan hoping to find something that fits and cheap. Hey it’s sale, everything was 50% and 70%.

Amazing I found shirts and blouses that fits perfectly on shoulders and waistline, and it is the size ‘S’, I was jumping in joy in the fitting room. So happy that I could finally fit into the size I original couldn’t fit around my waistline.

Happy, I bought 3 shirts and a pleated skirt for work. All which cost me RM200++, I made full use of the 50% - 70% discount, and I even got a 2G thumb drive as part of their promotion. I’ll be visiting Isetan again during the next sale!!

1 comment: